Simple Lunch: BES-Stirfry
BES = Bacon Egg and Sausage
I tried this out today, I am no way a good cook, but I do try. Here is something that I did today! Apologies for no photo, I couldn’t get the chance to take a pic, but hopefully you can imagine it 😛
(Serves 1) **
- 2 x Eggs
- 2 x Sausages
- 2 x Bacon
- Half a red-onion, finely diced
- Half a tomato, finely diced,
- Fry off your Bacon and Sausages in a frying pan in a little bit of oil.
- While you are cooking that, chop the onion and the tomato
- When the Bacon and Sausages are done, place them on a plate covered in a paper towel
- Wash the pan and put it back on the hob
- Place a knob of butter on the pan and melt it down,
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl with a bit of Salt and Pepper
- Mix them together and pour into the hot pan.
- Break the egg up in the pan.
- Chop the bacon and the sausages and put those into the pan
- Add the red onion and the tomato.
- Mix it all around until it’s all cooked off.
- Serve on a plate along with a dollop of Tomato Sauce if you desire.
**You could skip the entire “Crack 2 eggs into a bowl”, by cracking them into the pan directly and then adding the Salt and Pepper, but anyway would work OK.
I would cook the mixture at the end for about 3-4 minutes to make sure that everything is hot, remember the sausages and the bacon have been out for a good few minutes, so do remember that.
So, there you go. My first recipe. Hopefully it is simple enough for you to do! Obviously you can add whatever you want to that, but I just went with something really really simple. Hope you enjoy it 🙂