Simple Mince & Mash Potatoes
So this evening, I made a kick-ass Mince and potatoes, here is the recipe.
- 100g mince (Any type you like)
- A half-cup – A full cup of frozen chopped veg (You can get a bag of this in Tesco)
- 1 Small Onion.
- Teaspoon of Marmalade
- A pinch of Gravy
- Handful of Frozen Mash Potatoes (From Tesco also)
- Fry onions in a pot with a small shot of oil.
- Add mince and stir fry.
- Add the veg. At this time, put on the frozen potatoes in another pot.
- Add a pinch of gravy granules and a teaspoon of Marmalade.
- Stir everything constantly for a few minutes until the potatoes have warmed up and binded together.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂