It's that time once again for another Saudi Blood Money show. Held in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is WWE Crown Jewel. It is the 5th Crown Jewel event and 10th overall.
Out of the 8 matches on the card, 4 of them are championship matches.
John Cena vs Solo Sikoa
- PREDICTION: John Cena - You would go against Big Match John? In Saudi Arabia. He is loved there and they of course would love to see him win. There is no reason for this match to happen in the first place.
Cody Rhodes vs Damian Priest
- PREDICTION: In the same vein as Cena va Sikoa, do you have Cody lose in Saudi Arabia? Damian can easily take the loss here as there is nothing on the line. Cody to win.
Sami Zayn vs JD McDonagh [Pre-show match]
- PREDICTION: JD McDonagh seems to be WWE's new punching bag (It was Corbin and Theory in the past), so beating up JD McDonagh doesn't seem like a bad thing. Sami to win.
Iyo Sky (C) vs Bianca Belair in a singles match for the WWE Women's Championship
- PREDICTION: Bianca finally gets her revenge for Iyo cashing in her Money in the Bank contract at SummerSlam. While I think these two will put on a good match but I would like to see Iyo come out and still remain champion.
Rey Mysterio (C) vs Logan Paul in a singles match for the WWE United States Championship
- PREDICTION: Rey hasn't basically done anything with the title since winning it back in August. Logan holding the belt would actually be a good pop in Saudi and then Logan will be able to promote the company outside of WWE. Good marketing stunt right there WWE. Logan to win and become champion.
Roman Reigns (C) vs LA Knight in a singles match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- PREDICTION: Roman Reigns to retain. We know how this goes - I don't think we will get the title changed until at least Wrestlemania.
Rhea Ripley (C) vs Nia Jax vs Shayna Baszler vs Zoey Stark vs Raquel Rodriguez in a Fatal five-way for the Women's World Championship
- PREDICTION: Rhea Ripley to retain. While the others do have a good shout at the title, who would you see become the face of the women's division if it is not going to be Rhea. Really difficult question to answer.
Seth "Freakin" Rollins (C) vs Drew McIntyre in a singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
- PREDICTION: I think this has been a long time coming. Drew's time is now and I would like to see him winning this match. Seth's reign with the title has been cool but I am ready to see a non-Shield member with the title. Drew to win and become champion.
Follow me on the Fediverse: @firstname.lastname@example.org