Welcome to my predictions for the SmackDown LIVE Exclusive PPV, Elimination Chamber 2017! It has been 2 years since the last Elimination Chamber PPV.
In 2015, we seen Ryback obtaining the Intercontinental championship, Dean Ambrose won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Kevin Owens had won against John Cena while still holding the NXT Championship.
A lot has happened in the 2 years since and now it’s time to run down the predictions!
(c)= Champion – Bold Name = Winner
- Luke Harper vs Randy Orton – PREDICTION: Randy Orton. It seems kinda baffling that Randy Orton would lose to someone like Luke Harper. Outside of this recent ‘family fued’, they have never fought in a 1v1 match before. Luke is good, but not good enough to win against Orton.
- Nikki Bella vs Natalya – PREDICTION: Nikki Bella needs to get back into the title scene and the way to do this is to fight against Natalya and then perhaps jump in the fight with Alexa later into the night.
- Becky Lynch vs Mickie James – PREDICTION: Becky Lynch. I honestly do not see a good sustainable future for Mickie James. Personally, I feel that her time in WWE should have be finished and done with after that NXT match with Asuka or even better yet, keep her in NXT for a while. SDLive has enough of talent at the moment.
- Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs Dolph Ziggler in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match. – PREDICTION: Apollo & Kalisto with Apollo to pick up the win. This was a thing? Heh…ok, Um…well..Jobber match. Dolph needs to get out of this shtick that he is in and get into the IC title scene again. I don’t know what WWE are trying to achieve with him at the moment.
- American Alpha (c) vs The Usos, Heath Slater & Rhyno, The Ascension, Breezango & The Vaudevillains in a Tag Team Turmoil Match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships. – PREDICTION: Alpha to retain. Other the Usos, who the hell would you give the belts to. I know you could give it back to Slater & Rhyno, but honestly, this seems like a snooze fest. PISS BREAK to be quite honest.
- Alexa Bliss (c) vs Naomi for the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship – PREDICTION: Alexa to retain. I was worried that Alexa was going to be a chicken-shit heel and was going to run away from the matches against the bigger women, but no, this should be a good fight and I am actually looking forward as I do like Naomi. (Can we forget about Heel Naomi from last year shudder )
- John Cena (c) vs Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles vs Bray Wyatt vs The Miz vs Baron Corbin in a Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship. – PREDICTION: Big Match John to retain. I would like to think that WWE has a plan to keep him and the belt together until WM33. This would be awesome and it should be set in stone. It would be a nice surprise for The Miz to get the belt.
And that is the predictions. I will be staying up this Sunday for the PPV, and I will be watching in Taima /r/sc so join us there 🙂