Tomorrow night, inside of the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA is the 14th Extreme Rules
PPV Premium Live Event and every match has a stipulation.
This is in stark contrast to previous years where there might have only had 1 stipulation.
Tomorrow night is also the potential reveal of the White Rabbit, an ARG that has been played out on WWE House Shows (Non-televised shows) and at random times during Monday Night RAW and Friday Night SmackDown. In between commercial breaks, fans were listening to 'White Rabbit' by Jefferson Airplane.
Viewers were shown QR codes, either planted backstage or flashing on the screen for a second or two. Each one featured a puzzle that would eventually lead to the next location for WWE.
Some of the links from the links this week have shown the following:
This is of course the return of Bray Wyatt. A superstar who was released from WWE back in July 2021 has been teasing his return for some time, especially after the retirement of Vince McMahon.
Who knows where or if he will pop up tomorrow night is yet to be understood.
Besides the Bray Wyatt/White Rabbit stuff, there is still a loaded card from bell to bell, including the RAW and SmackDown Women's Championship is up for grabs.
Matt Riddle vs Seth Rollins in a Fight Pit match (with special guest referee Daniel Cormier)
- I am so glad they brought back the Fight Pit. Matt Riddle has been inside the Fight Pit once against former NXT Superstar Timothy Thatcher back in 2020 with special guest referee Kurt Angle.
- The feud for this has been great, the two of them getting under each other's skin and I couldn't think of a better way of settling this.
- Matt Riddle wins. [Correct Prediction]
Edge vs Finn Bálor in an "I Quit" match.
- The feud between The Judgement Day and Edge has been bumpy. A bad booking decision was made by Vince to kick Edge out of TJD even though he was the one that formed it. Hopefully, this ends up with Edge returning because I do not see what else Edge could do here. The addition of Dominik Mysterio to The Judgement Day has been nothing short of amazing. The connection between Rhea and Dom is great!
- The Judgement Day needs to come out of this strong as a whole, so I have Finn Bálor to win. If Edge wins, I am not sure where TJD goes from here. [Correct Prediction]
Drew McIntyre vs Karrion Kross in a Strap match.
- This is going to be bloody. Two big lads fighting each out and beating the crap out of each other with the leather strap. I predict that there are going to be shenanigans from Scarlett too.
- Their feud has been rocky in the last week or two but it's a good start for the returning Karrion after being out of the WWE fold for a while now.
- Karrion Kross to win! [Correct Predicition]
The Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Ridge Holland and BUTCH) vs IMPERIUM (Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci) in a 6-man tag team 'Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook match'
- This feud has been great. Sheamus had a fantastic match against Gunter at Clash at the Castle in Wales for the Intercontinental Championship (And at the time of writing, are set to have a rematch for the title tonight on SmackDown (1 am on BT Sport (UK/Ireland) / 8e/7c on FOX (US)))
- BUTCH being the literal personification of Scrappy Doo has always been a highlight for me. This is going to be a must-watch match.
- The Brawling Brutes to win! [Correct Prediction]
Bianca Belair (C) vs Bayley in a Ladder match for the RAW Women's Championship
- Ever since Bayley (And Dakota Kai and IYO SKY) returned to WWE back at Summerslam, I was very hyped for Bayley's first match and I am finally glad that she is getting an opportunity once more for the RAW Women's Championship.
- Bianca has been a great champion since winning the title at Wrestlemania but the storyline that was supposed to be told with Becky Lynch got thrown out due to Becky's injury, but this made up for it.
- For storyline purposes, taking the belt off Bianca here makes sense. Let Bayley and the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Dakota and Iyo enjoy a run and perhaps swap the titles either at Survivor Series or potentially at the Royal Rumble. Bianca doesn't need a long reign with the title.
- Bayley to win and to become the NEW RAW Women's Champion [Incorrect Prediction]
Liv Morgan (C) vs Ronda Rousey in an Extreme Rules match for the SmackDown Women's Championship
- This back-and-forth between the underdog of Liv winning the title from Ronda and Ronda clawing her back to the title has been great to watch.
- She already has lost once and another loss would be devastating for her. It would take the edge, the shine off Ronda as she was always presented as a dominant force because of her background (Former UFC Champion)
- I feel that Liv is going to win this match and it should allow Liv to move on to someone else to challenge her for the title.
- Liv Morgan to win and retain the SmackDown Women's Championship [Incorrect Predicition]