Not too long after Crown Jewel, we are already at Survivor Series and for the first time this year, the 'WarGames' is coming to the main roster.
There are 2 WarGames matches and at the time of writing, 2 championship matches.
Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Mia Yim, and TBA vs Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai, and Iyo Sky), Nikki Cross, and Rhea Ripley in a WarGames Match
- I feel that the 5th woman is going to be a returning Doudrop (Or Becky Lynch if she is ready) and will be the powerhouse to win the WarGames match. Team Bianca to win
The Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Ridge Holland, and Butch), Drew McIntyre, and Kevin Owens vs. The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa, Sami Zayn, Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso)
- This will be a banger after banger after banger. The Brutes have nothing to lose here and it would solidify the Bloodline. I can't see them being knocked off before Wrestlemania. The Bloodline to win
AJ Styles (w/ The OC) vs Finn Bálor (w/ The Judgement Day)
- Former Bullet Club leaders going head-to-head and it will be fantastic. I expect references to BC aplenty in this match. One to watch. Finn Bálor to win.
Ronda Rousey (C) vs Shotzi for the SmackDown Women's Championship
- Ronda needs a few wins against her name and will feed on Shotzi. I don't expect this to go long. Ronda to retain
Seth "Freakin" Rollins (C) vs Bobby Lashley vs Austin Theory in a Triple Threat for the United States Championship
- Bobby will probably 'kill' Austin Theory from the outset but Seth will nab the win and retain his title by the skin of his teeth. Seth to retain