For the 37th time in WWE's history, it's time for the Royal Rumble, and the road to WrestleMania 40 begins tonight.
There are 2 rumbles and 2 title matches tonight.
WWE have deliberately not confirmed many entries for the Rumble matches, which makes things very difficult to predict.
At the time of writing, only 17 men and 10 women have been confirmed for the Royal Rumble matches.
- Men's Royal Rumble Match - 30 man over-the-top rope battle royal.
- PREDICTION: It's very difficult to predict who would be the stand-out here. I will predict 3 people. CM Punk, Cody Rhodes and Lexis King 🤣
- Women's Royal Rumble Match - 30 women over-the-top rope battle royal.
- PREDICTION: Becky Lynch, (Hopefully a returning) Naomi and Gigi Dolin.
- Logan Paul (C) vs Kevin Owens in a singles match for the United States Championship
- PREDICTION: This could well be match of the night, but I think Logan is going to be holding the title until at least Mania and probably will have a rematch with Kevin Owens. Logan to retain!
- Roman Reigns (C) vs LA Knight vs AJ Styles vs Randy Orton in a Fatal 4-Way for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- PREDICTION: Roman is going to retain. There is no way that he is going to lose the title now before Mania. He is going to be keeping this until Survivor Series at the very least so that way, he can say that he beat Hulk Hogan. Roman to retain
And those are my predictions for tonight.